A couple of days ago I noticed that on the 747 pumpkin I was having problems where the pumpkin was pressing up against the main vine and pushing it out. Poor vine maintenance. I didn't do a good job in putting an S curve in the vine and as a result the pumpkin had grown into the vine. With time it could have snapped the stem off the vine.
Thanks to a good neighbor who helped me pull the pumpkin back. Tried to do it myself but it wouldn't budge. Could just verily move it with the two of us. We should be in good shape now however. Were able, with a number of tries, to get it moved back and inch.