Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Something Has Been Sleeping in My Bed

This morning I noticed a couple of bite marks on the face of Stanley.  I got some bleach solution and when I was checking around I found a hole dug underneath the pumpkin.  I've filled the hole and put some additional moth balls around the pumpkin.  I'm hoping the little bugger hasn't gnawed a hole into the pumpkin.

I also found some surface splits around the stem of the pumpkin on Elbert.  They are minor and I've bleached them but they will have to be watched.

This evening I gave both plants some compost tea with about 2 tablespoons of fish & seaweed in the compost tea that I gave to the 1421 plant.

No comments: