Today I gave the pumpkin plants some compost tea with a descent dose of alfala pellets in the bag. I also included a drop of liquid seaweed, a touch of Biotamax and 1 1/2 tablespoons of fish in the 4 gallons of tea. That will go on all plants.
One 1974 vine should be laying down today. The 2145 plant's main vine is probably the longest, but it is hanging in the air because of a fairly thick stump which isn't allowing it to lay down easily. On all of the plants, a few days ago I put a bamboo stick against the main vine at a slight angle. It helps support the main some as it grows out, but allows the main to slide down the stick as it grows out. This helps keep the main vine from snapping off from its own weight.