- Clean our "grow closest" to make room for plants
- Test grow lights and seed starting heat mat
- Warm ProMix growing medium
- Get castings from worm bins
- Get soil test back and ask the smartest guys in Colorado and the world what I should be amending my soil with
- Amend soil and till the ground.
- Get hoop houses into shape and put on new plastic
- Sow some winter rye into the patch
- Soak and sand seeds on April 15th.
Friday, March 14, 2014
Spring Pumpkin Growing Checklist
One month until seed starting time. Seems like a lot of time but it always flys by and there is a lot to do. Seems like if you get behind early in the season there is never a way to make it up later.